This site and the others like it are here to reveal the message of God to the world the first bearer and bringer of light was turned against God by the congregation he was the last of the Angel’s created.
Making him the youngest and most valuable as he revealed the value of the SON a covering for God who is Spirit, God wore HIM to move among the congregation. Some of us are carrying him as well, however, if darkness is in you how great is that darkness? Matthew 6:23
He was created only because the others saw no value in worshiping God’s SON in faith, they insisted on seeing HIM.
Which meant at some point man would need to be introduced to the creation. For no man may look upon God and live, and the angels wanted to look on the face of God 😔😟. Which could only mean that man would need to be introduced into the creation. He tried to teach them what death was using the dinosaurs, but much like us, they saw it only as entertainment.
God appeared to man in the wilderness in the day by a pillar of smoke and at night by a pillar of fire.
Also known as HIS Shekinah Glory.
Shekinah Glory is a visible manifestation of God on earth, whose presence is portrayed through a natural occurrence. The word shekinah is a Hebrew name meaning “dwelling” or “one who dwells.” Shekinah Glory means “He caused to dwell,” referring to the divine presence of God.
Man was created as a direct result of the rebellion and at the insistence of the angels wanting to see the MOST HIGH, some even denied that God even had a SON that is what led to the rebellion. Like what we hear from Islam today that God has no SON. Who do they represent? The ignorant and the devils will tell you the devil, but what we are hearing is the echoes of the mocking of Lucifer who made that proclamation in heaven that God had no SON, causing man to be created which meant bringing women into the creation and because of the women this group came into existence the second Genesis 6 rebellion.
Their flesh is also the direct descendants of Abraham and has a right to participate in the rapture once they come to Christ. Who will not be making rapture is those who side with the harlot and place blocks of stumbling in the path of Abraham’s descendants which includes them.
In Daniel ten we meet these rebellious angels who gave up their place in heaven because of the women and that is why they treat their women the way they do in that part of the world. These are the Kings of Persia who lost their first estate because of Lucifer’s rebellion. His rebellion is played out here on the earth as ROME who is not going HOME these are men who do not honor the word of God or HIS commandments. Islam is never buying the idolatry of Rome.
God saw the end from the beginning and knew that the heart of man would be wicked. However, there were going to be those who truly loved HIM that would come out of it.
To build a perfect world love would need to be the choice of his creations. Jesus Christ the dividing factor the SON of the living God, for no greater love can be found than a man lay his life down for his friends. What fault do you find in HIM?
When Lucifer corrupted his call by insisting that he would rise above the most high (Jesus) he did not believe the SON would ever appear and if he did he was going to rule over HIM?!?????!!!!??!!??!
God took from him all his precious stones for it was his beauty that made him vain. The angels could see Him and teased him in his calling insisting that he do something only meant for the most high to do.
Those who followed him gave up heaven thinking he could come through for them, well on earth he got all his stones back and we can now visibly see him and all his followers trying to install their power base without concern for Christ or the people he came for. Now they just need the light.
The enemy wants the light and the light wants the stones back to cover HIS treasure who will give in first? Who do you think it should be?
His minions try to do to me what they did to him and yes it is frustrating and I will wait on the LORD and not try and do it on my own, wait for blind eyes to be open and to see the light.
God made HIM precious in his outward appearance only to reveal the treasure that he carried. By refusing the treasure the spirit of the SON of God he began claiming the SON was not real (you won’t get that from me I know Jesus is real). For the angels believed him, after all, he would know he was in the throne room as a friend of God the Father. Not being able to do as the most high angered him. He turned on his creator and thus lost his position in the Kingdom. The spirit was taken from him as well as the stones that covered him he wanted more because he thought he could do better.
So how’s it going? How’s that new world order working out for you all? Wouldn’t you like that old American Standard back?
It’s true God will turn away from those who turn from HIM, so let’s talk about Catholicism and Israel.
Tell me was the blood of the soldiers that fought and died for our Stars and Stripes only worth 700 billion dollars to place Obama in office?
To establish your Nazi socialist healthcare system.
He has accumulated all his stones back to himself stolen the wealth of the world but needs the light now to complete the task and has the nerve to provoke me to anger to possess it, really??? You do have stones!
Crying out I hold his precious.
My heavenly Father and there is only one “HOLY FATHER” in the universe who has something precious He would like in exchange. The Jewish people! They are a testament to one God and that is why they are hated by the darkness who keeps them away from their true Messiah using paganism, idols and doctrines of demons. Just as he does so many others. It is the Jewish people who make all this work to the glory of God they represent the angels in heaven who awaited the SON of Man who is now at the door but they need to apply the blood before HIS grand appearance. They must say blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.
The blood must be applied for death to have no hold on them.
Before the SON entered into heaven Abel gave the angels hope , it works Abel means breath B in front of Abel means bad breath??? Or is that the first kingdom?
I did a post on Tolkien revealing his connection to fairies and dwarfs not to mention sorcerers and magicians. Stories told to the Norse children who worshiped the god called Oden where we get our yule log and decorative Christmas trees from. I speak of peace and they want war. Did you know that ROME is the seat of warmongers? Psalm 56:1-2.
As wonderful as the Christmas holiday tradition is, it is better for the world to know Jesus is at the door.
The congregation who were not fully holy in heaven turned him against God by expecting more from him than what he was capable of. For the power of creation belongs to the FATHER and he places what HE has created in the hands of the SON it is HIS inheritance for HIS obedience for dying for the sins of man and only for those that would come to be part of that kingdom. We invite you to get to know Christ as he desires to be known.
The winning move for me was being like the most high when I thought Obama was the antichrist I wanted to shake his hand place my arms around him and thank him for coming my Jesus is next. Now you all stand six feet apart and wear masks it won’t be hard to put a mark on you, you do as they tell you to do. Unless of course, you figure out what I figured out.
As you can see I broke it up in pieces it’s kind of like cribbage instead of finding patterns of fifteen we look for the sevens, one, five, eight, fifteen, and twenty-one stand out.
I found the following Psalms to be revealing.
Psalms 1:1-6 KJV
(1) Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
(2) But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
(3) And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
(4) The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
(5) Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
(6) For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Psalms 5:1-12 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
(2) Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
(3) My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
(4) For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
(5) The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
(6) Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
(7) But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
(8) Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
(9) For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
(10) Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
(11) But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
(12) For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
Psalms 8:1-9 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
(2) Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
(3) When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
(4) What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
(5) For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
(6) Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
(7) All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
(8) The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
(9) O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Psalms 15:1-5 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
(2) He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
(3) He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
(4) In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
(5) He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
Psalms 21:1-13 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
(2) Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
(3) For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
(4) He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
(5) His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
(6) For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
(7) For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
(8) Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
(9) Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
(10) Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
(11) For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
(12) Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
(13) Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
Psalms 42:1-11 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, Maschil, for the sons of Korah. As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
(2) My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
(3) My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?
(4) When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
(5) Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
(6) O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
(7) Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
(8) Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
(9) I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
(10) As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?
(11) Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.